Equine Health Labs has partnered with Federal Express for all domestic shipments of our test kits. A pre-printed FedEx Priority Overnight shipping label is provided with your Shipping Kit. After the blood draw, follow the enclosed Packaging Instructions to pack up the sample(s) and attach the Priority Overnight shipping label to the outside of the box.
1. Call 1.800.GoFedEx (1.800.463.3339).
2. Say, "Return a package."
3. When connected with a FedEx customer service representative, please tell them:
· Name, phone number, address, and zip code
· Express Service via Billable Stamp
4. Close kit box, but do not staple or tape.
5. FedEx will ask for the number of packages and then provide you with your pickup time.
6. Kits must be sent Monday through Thursday only. Equine Health Labs receives samples via FedEx Priority Overnight on Tuesday through Friday.
7. Once received, test results will be sent out on the same day of testing by U.S. mail to the trainer or owner ordering the EBV Test, with a copy to the attending veterinarian. Mailed results are guaranteed with one (1) week of shipping blood samples. If email delivery is preferred, test results will be delivered with 48 hours.